Homebuyers want the efficiency, reliability and comfort of gas. You want your homes to receive ENERGY STAR certification, LEED certification and continued code compliance. See how including the CGS™ propane distribution system (and cleaner, more efficient gas appliances) can mean better things for both you and your homebuyers.
Call 888.220.9356 to learn more.
As a homebuilder, you deserve to know that your homes are built to the highest possible standards. In addition to providing quality training, expert insights and added peace-of-mind, FPU’s utility-sponsored ENERGY STAR Version 3 Program will ensure that your new homes are:
- Sealed and insulated properly and inspected by a third-party ENERGY STAR verifier
- Equipped with properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning systems. (‘Duct work’ will be tested to verify that it is sealed properly and meets ENERGY STAR requirements)
- Built to prevent issues ranging from internal moisture to external drainage
- Tested and measured for potential problems concerning air quality/leakage
- 15-30% more energy-efficient than ‘code built’ homes
Call FPU at 888.220.9356 and see how we can help you obtain ENERGY STAR certification for your new homes.