Why Build With Propane?
If Natural Gas Isn’t Available, Think Propane.
Then, Think FPU.
Benefits of Propane
- Propane can be used virtually anywhere and everywhere, regardless of the size, style or location of a home or business
- Propane stays on when the power goes out, enabling those on the premise to cook, use hot water* and enjoy basic comforts after the storm
*In the event of a power outage, a propane tank-style water heater continues to operate automatically while a propane tankless water heater requires a simple battery.
- Propane is greener and more efficient than non-gas energy—important factors for an estimated 98% of homeowners*
*Propane Education and Research Council
Learn More About the Benefits of Propane
Advantages of Gas Appliances
- From faster recovery times to greater reliability, it’s easy to see why gas water heaters (tank-style and tankless) are among the most desired home appliances
- More than 9-out-of-10 chefs prefer the precise temperature control and even heat of a gas range
- Gas clothes dryers reduce wrinkles and work twice as fast as their non-gas counterparts
- Over 70% of America’s homes rely on the fast, efficient heat of gas furnaces
Build homes that ‘wow’ with the following low labor, high margin gas upgrades:
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Fireplaces & Chimineas
- Pool/Spa Heaters
- Outdoor Lighting
- And more!