Online Payment Methods
Click on the appropriate secure, third-party payment service to make an FPU payment online.EZ Pay
- Choose to pay your bill each month OR select to have your payments made automatically
- Make payments using your checking, savings or money market account
- Enjoy FREE, quick and easy enrollment
- You must have your account number and exact amount due on hand to use this online service
- Get more tools to manage your account, including payment reminders, timed logout, paperless billing and more
- Make payments using your checking/savings account, credit card or debit & skip the lengthy enrollment
- You must have your account number on hand to use this online service
- A $2.95 processing fee will automatically be added for every $500 you make in payments
- If you have received a disconnection notice, please call us BEFORE you make your payment to avoid being disconnected.
Warning for FPU Customers!
Please Note: If you elect to sign up for CheckFree through your bank or another third-party vendor, Florida Public Utilities will have zero ability to assist you in opting out of CheckFree should you decide to discontinue this service. The opt-out process can take long periods of time to achieve. Opt-out fees may also apply. Please also be aware of the billing terms and methods specified in order to prevent missing a payment, as well as any cancellation fees or other policies that you may face.
- View, track and pay your FPU bill (and the bills you receive from other companies) from one central place
- Receive email alerts when it’s time to pay your bill and for other important reminders
- Take advantage of this FREE service (Fees may apply for same-day payments or payments made using credit cards)
- Exact amount due is not required to use this service
To learn more about FPU’s other payment options click here.