EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
If you want the convenience of having your FPU payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account, but don’t want to sign up for Online Bill Manager, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) is a great alternative.
- Ensure your FPU bills are paid automatically every month—without having to spend time online
- Pay bills directly from your checking or savings account
- Send FPU your EFT Authorization Form via the methods below and enjoy this convenient service for FREE
[download label=”EFT Authorization Form” ]http://www.fpuc.com/fpucwordpress/wp-content/uploads/FPU16-20_Rebrand-EFTForm.pdf[/download]
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST SAVE FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER,
complete all fields, THEN RE-SAVE, and email to: PymtProcess@chpk.com.
To Submit Your EFT Authorization Form:
- Open the above Interactive PDF and save it on your desktop
- Type in your information in the required fields
- Make sure to save the completed document on your desktop
- Email/Submit your completed form to PymtProcess@chpk.com