Florida Public Utilities Payment Options
Pay online. Pay by phone. Or choose another payment method. With FPU’s list of flexible payment options, you can pay your utility bill in the way most convenient for you.
Online Bill Manager:
View / Schedule / Pay
- Schedule a payment OR select to have your payments made automatically
- View current or previous month’s statements
- Enjoy FREE, quick and easy enrollment
- Manage your account, including payment reminders, timed logout, paperless billing and more
Other Payment Options
Make a One-Time Payment
- Quickly make a payment using your checking/savings account, credit or debit card
- No registration required
- You must have your account number on hand to use this online service
- Please Note: A $2.95 processing fee will apply to your payment for each increment of $500. (For example, if your bill is $499.99 or less, you will pay a $2.95 processing fee. If your bill is $500-$999.99, you will pay a $5.90 processing fee. If your bill is $1,000-$1,499.99, you will pay $8.85 processing fee.)
- If you have received a disconnection notice, please call us BEFORE you make your payment to avoid being disconnected.
Mailing Address for Payments:
(Natural Gas & Electric)
Florida Public Utilities
P. O. Box 2137 Salisbury, MD 21802-2137
Florida Public Utilities
P. O. Box 2057 Salisbury, MD 21802-2057
Pay By Phone
Natural Gas / Electric / Propane Customers Call 877.337.3145 to take care of payments by phone.**Please Note: A $2.95 processing fee will apply to your payment for each increment of $500. (For example, if your bill is $499.99 or less, you will pay a $2.95 processing fee. If your bill is $500-$999.99, you will pay a $5.90 processing fee. If your bill is $1,000-$1,499.99, you will pay $8.85 processing fee.)
Pay By EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)Sign up to have your monthly FPU payment automatically deducted from your checking account.
Sign Up Now for EFT
Pay At Your Local FPU Office
Click to see if in-person payment service is available at your local FPU office. Certain restrictions may apply.
Pay At FPU's Partner Payment Centers
Customers can now pay at any Western Union location to take advantage of greater payment accessibility and flexible service. FPU customers can continue to pay at Wal-Mart, however, a service fee of $1.88 will apply. Customer benefits provided at FPU’s Partner Payment Centers include:
- Payment service without fees
- Extended hours, including evenings and weekends (where available)
- Acceptance of cash payments
- Receipt of payment
- Payments posted to accounts the following day
- And more!
Find the nearest Western Union location. Please Note: Payment options at most of FPU’s Partner Payment Centers will normally include cash, money orders and debit cards only. Certain locations may take up to three days to credit your FPU account. Find the nearest FPU Partner Payment Center location.