Natural Gas Rebates For Business
Saving energy and having the right commercial equipment is a large part of any business. Lower your energy costs with high-performance, energy-efficient natural gas equipment, and save even more with natural gas rebates!
Available natural gas rebates for business include thousands of dollars cash back on qualifying commercial equipment, including:
- Natural gas commercial water heaters (tank and tankless)
- Natural gas commercial ranges/ovens
- Natural gas commercial dryers
Available Rebates by Industry
Call FPU at 888.220.9356 and see how you can take advantage of new, natural gas commercial rebates today!
Commercial Rebate Details
*Commercial rebate amounts for FPU-Indiantown Division customers may differ from what is displayed. Limit one rebate for each eligible appliance. Maximum rebate of up to $10,000 per account per year for appliances rebated under the New Construction and Retention (Gas to Gas) programs. Appliances will only be rebated under the Retention (Gas to Gas) program when the previous appliance has failed and is not repairable. Leased and used appliances are not eligible to be rebated under this program. Rebates will not be issued until gas is connected and flowing through the appliances. Please contact FPU for more complete details regarding rebate categories, industry definitions and other factors that may influence rebate amounts and eligibility. PREQUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
Ready to redeem your natural gas rebate(s)? Please complete the below form, and follow the instructions included, in order to ‘cash-in’.
For additional details on redeeming rebates, or to track your rebate, click here.
Save money and conserve energy with the following natural gas commercial units, and get cash rebates up to $50 per ton!
Gas-Fired Heat Pumps & Space Conditioning Systems
- Provide space heating and cooling in one unit
- Use up to 80% less energy compared to traditional HVAC systems
- Save more than 8,000 gallons of water per year
Natural Gas Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Improve indoor air quality and reduce excess moisture
- Helps eliminate mold, fungus and bacteria
- Takes a sizeable energy load off the AC
- Provide greater efficiency than their non-gas counterparts