Florida Public Utilities Payment Plans
Ready for a new water heater, but not quite so ready to take on the initial purchase price? Florida Public Utilities WHIP payment plans are a convenient, long-term payment option alternative! In fact, you can pay for your natural gas water heater month-by-month—without having to pay for anything up front. You can also reduce or eliminate our-of-pocket expenses for extras!
Own an ultra-efficient natural gas tank-style water heater for just $16.99/month
Enjoy the unbeatable efficiency and savings of a natural gas tankless water heater for only $26.99/month
Please Note: The payment plan is available to existing, residential natural gas customers only. Customers who participate in the payment plan will receive their appliance rebate in the form of a reduced monthly payment amount, which will be factored into a 60-month period.
Call 888.220.9356 to get started.
Additional Eligibility Details
- Monthly rates cover both ‘gas-to-gas’ and ‘electric-to-gas’ water heater conversions and are spread over the span of 60 months
- Installation includes up to 50’ of water/gas piping/venting and the disposal of old water heater
- Permitting, as well as any added electrical or venting work, may require additional charges
- Electric customers interested in switching to natural gas service do not qualify
A Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Provides:
- Endless hot water
- Up to 50% in monthly water heating energy savings
- A lifespan of 20+ years
A Natural Gas Tank-Style Water Heater Provides:
- Twice the hot water in up to half the time as non-gas
- Reliable hot water—even when the power goes out
(Tankless requires simple battery)