Stay ahead of industry standards (and please more homeowners today) when you ‘build green’ with natural gas appliances.
- The average natural gas home emits 46% less carbon than its non-gas counterpart
- Including a natural gas tankless water heater (instead of a non-gas tank-style water heater) will prevent 3,000 pounds of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere every year
- Natural gas can be a key part of meeting energy codes and becoming ENERGY STAR® qualified (Start by including an ENERGY STAR certified Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater!)
It Pays to ‘Build Green & Energy-Efficient’
According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB):
- Nearly 75% of homeowners say energy-efficient features would strongly influence their decision to purchase a new home
- Over half of all homebuyers surveyed would pay $5,000 to $11,000 more upfront if they could save on utility bills
- In the last five years, the green building industry has evolved from a $7.6 to a
$60 billion dollar market
- Green building now represents 1-out-of-every-10 building starts
- More than 97% of homeowners are aware of green building’s advantages
Give homebuyers the savings and efficiency they demand and provide the many benefits of natural gas appliances. Or, call 888.220.9356 for more information.
Pass on rebates to your homeowners when you remodel (or build!) with natural gas appliances.
Plus, explore adding natural gas to your developments with natural gas multi-family incentives.
You can also take advantage of numerous other builder incentives, including:
- Sales staff training
- Co-op advertising
- Yard signage
- Point of sale materials
- Field review
- Possible rebates and incentives for high-rise construction
- Potential tax rebates for supplementing solar energy with natural gas applications
- And more!
Call 888.220.9356 to get started or get more details!