Florida Public Utilities

In order to be eligible for any of the non-solar Federal Tax Credits For Consumer Energy Efficiency, you must be a residential consumer and install the qualifying upgrade(s) in your existing, principal residence. New construction, rental properties and commercial buildings do not apply.

In addition to existing primary residences, solar tax credits are also available for secondary homes and new residential construction.

Posted in: Tax Credit Questions