Severe lightning strikes can cause surges that can destroy major appliances including refrigerators, dishwashers and washing machines, leaving you responsible for the repair cost. Repairing or replacing damaged appliances due to power surges can be expensive, costing you thousands of dollars in unforeseen expenses. Help protect yourself with SurgeDefense from HomeServe USA, an independent company separate from FPU, and enjoy these benefits:
• $5,000 annual benefit with multiple service calls for covered repairs
• Coverage for a small monthly fee
• Monthly charges included on your FPU utility bill
• Access to a US-based Repair Hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Call HomeServe at 1.855.874.4646 or visit the HomeServe USA website.
* HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. (“HomeServe”), license number P129179, is an independent company separate from Florida Public Utilities and offers this optional service plan as an authorized representative of the contract issuer, Technology Insurance Company, license number 03605. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from Florida Public Utilities. HomeServe’s corporate offices are located in Norwalk, CT.